Apr 9, 2014
This episode we're drinking Wicked Poison from Black Bridge Brewery, an incredible Barleywine that is guaranteed to lay you out and put you to bed with a smile on your face. It was attained when Producer Crystal and Zen took a trip (finally!) to Kingman to visit the fabled brewery. We talk about the trip this show as well as . . .
- how we've never done 103 episodes before
- Ray quitting drinking (not really)
- The Flagstaff Speakeasy
- Freedom Fries
- How many gallons of beer Ray can drink
- Our Winter Olympics recap
- Madison Rising's Daytona 500 Anthem fiasco
- The incredibly terrifying Mexican National Anthem
Enjoy the show!
Remember, you can catch live shows at UStream at http://ustream.tv/channel/double-d-podcast and if you want to be notified WHEN we are recording a new episode, be sure to "Like" us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/doubledpodcast. Subscribe to the show for free on iTunes using the link to the right --> and have new episodes download automatically as they are posted. Leave a voice mail at 4242 DRUNKS. Salud!
(to download the mp3 of this episode, right-click on the Direct Download link below and select "Save As")